How to find us
Plan your journey to BAOT/COT headquarters
Getting to the College from principle mainline stations in London:
- National Rail Enquiries
- Transport for London
- London Bridge (approx. 5 mins) Leave through the Borough High Street exit.
- Paddington (approx. 40 mins) Take the southbound Bakerloo Line to Baker Street and change to the southbound Jubilee Line to London Bridge OR take the southbound Bakerloo to Elephant & Castle and then the northbound Northern Line to either Borough or London Bridge Stations. Both are 5 minutes walk to the College.
- Marylebone (approx. 30 mins) Directions are the same as above.
- Charing Cross (approx. 20 mins) Take the Northern Line to Waterloo and change onto the the Jubilee Line eastbound to London Bridge. There is also an overground train direct to London Bridge.
- Euston (approx. 30 mins) Take the Northern Line (Bank Branch) down to either London Bridge or Borough Stations.
- Liverpool Street (approx. 25 mins) Take the Central Line to Bank and change onto the southbound Bank branch of the Northern Line to London Bridge or the 133 bus which stops directly adjacent to the College.
- Waterloo (approx.10 mins) Take the eastbound Jubilee Line to London Bridge and exit onto Borough High Street. An overground train also runs to London Bridge from Waterloo East.
- Victoria (approx. 15 mins) Take the eastbound Circle & District Line to Westminster Station and change onto the eastbound Jubilee Line to London Bridge.