Student video blogger competition
Calling all occupational therapy students! We are running an exciting new competition to find a student video blogger for COT Annual Conference - #COT2017
The winner will get a free ticket to #COT2017, including a free conference party ticket, £100 towards accommodation and an additional £100 for any other expenses.
If you are an occupational therapy student at a UK university and have not attended the COT Annual Conference before, you could be in with a chance of winning this wonderful prize!
- Create a 30 second video which addresses the following question: "How will you use the transferable skills that you have as an occupational therapy student, to be a good vlogger at the 2017 COT annual conference?"
- Tweet your video with the hashtag #COT2017vlogger or email it to: Kelly.Hiscox@cot.co.uk before 11.59pm on 28th April 2017
3. Read and sign the terms and conditions and send the signed form to Kelly.Hiscox@cot.co.uk before the closing date (entries without a signed T&C form will be discounted)
- Win a free ticket to Conference, plus a ticket to the conference party, £100 contribution towards your accommodation and a further £100 for other expenses
- Attend an invaluable source of learning and expand your professional network by connecting with national and international occupational therapists, researchers and students
- Expand your knowledge by attending a range of plenary speeches, poster sessions and hear the highly prestigious Elizabeth Casson Lecture
- Be part of our #COT2017 ‘blog squad’ collective and set yourself apart from the crowd with this unique addition to your occupational therapy C.V.
- Pack your CPD portfolios full of exciting learning and reflections, which can inform your current and future practice
The small print
If you are successful, you will be asked to create a series of short vlogs documenting your experience at conference, which you will send to COT. Please read the vlogging help sheet that will be sent to the successful candidate before conference.
The deadline for submitting your competition entry video is 11.59pm on Friday 28th April 2017. Your video will then be judged by a small team of COT staff, and the winner will be selected and notified.
Please read and sign the terms and conditions before entering. If you do not return this signed form before the closing date, your entry will be discounted.