Merit & Fellowship Awards
Recognizing excellence in the occupational therapy community
Fellowship and Merit Award 2017
Has one of your colleagues made an outstanding contribution to the profession of Occupational Therapy? If so, consider nominating them for a COT Fellowship or Merit Award.
Fellowship Awards 2017
The award of Fellowship is the highest honour the College can bestow on members of the British Association of Occupational Therapists in recognition of exceptional service and outstanding contribution to the profession.
There are three categories:
- Fellowship, awarded to professional members of the British Association and College of Occupational Therapists;
- Fellowship for Associate Members, awarded to Associate Members of the British Association and College of Occupational Therapists;
- Honorary Fellowship, awarded to those who are not occupational therapists.
The deadline for return of nomination forms was Wednesday 28 September 2016.
Merit Awards 2017
The Merit Awards are for OTs recognised by their peers in the occupational therapy community for excellence in their sphere of work. These awards, introduced in 2008, are open to all BAOT members (students, practitioners, associate members, managers, educators, researchers, new practitioners) with a minimum of two full consecutive membership years.
Guidelines and nomination forms:
- Pack 2017 - Merit awards Guidance.doc
- Pack 2017 - Merit awards Nomination Form.doc
- Pack 2017 - Merit awards marking.doc
Deadline for return of completed forms is Monday 28 November 2016.
Members wishing to nominate candidates should note that the nomination process is entirely confidential and nominees must not be approached.
For more information, please contact:
Dominique Le Marchand, Senior Administrative Officer, at the College of Occupational Therapists
Tel: 020 7450 2317 or Email: email@example.com